As arborists, Urban Tree Service can recommend the trees and shrubs that best suit your property in terms of form and function, evaluate the condition of the plants that exist on your premises and suggest steps to make improvements and add value to your property.
- Tree Valuation – Wondering what your tree is worth? Using strict guidelines developed by the International Society of Arboriculture, we can determine the monetary value of your tree.
- Tree Risk Assessment – if a tree on your property has the potential to cause property damage or personal injury, then it is a risk. Are there mechanical, environmental or weather related injuries to your tree creating a potential hazard? A tree risk assessment can help you determine if that tree near your home or office poses an acceptable or unacceptable risk.
- Tree Inventories – Information is power. Understanding what exists on your property is an important first step in effectively managing your landscape.
- Landscape Management Plans – Urban Tree Service will create a personalized, multifaceted and comprehensive management plan that outlines action items and allows you to track your landscape’s progress.
Examples of the types of commercial customers we supply services to and why we are best suited to tend to the needs of these client types:
- Condominium Association & Property Management Companies – Planned maintenance schedules adaptable to association budgets.
- Hospitals – Flexible service delivery scheduling to accommodate busy periods of the day.
- Business Offices – Maintain professional appearance with a tree service company using modern equipment with devoted professional arborists doing the work.
- Municipalities – Rapid response to emergency situations.
In addition to providing top-notch full service grounds care, Urban Tree Service specializes in historic tree preservation and restoration.